Monday, January 3, 2011

The Maiden Voyage

It's a new beginning.  What's a girl with a bum leg and no job to do?  Ummmm make dinner...So join me cohorts, on a culinary adventure.  I'm already your Recipe 411 Gal, so why not put it out there front and center for the world to see.  My aspiration is to provide you with tasty recipes and invaluable information on all things cooking, and likely other wild and wacky things I'm interested in.  We're going to cook our way through some silly antique cookbooks, and test drive my own creations.  Guaranteed a WICKED good time.  2011 has to suck a lot less than 2010 so let's go! 

1 comment:

  1. I've got some awesome retro cookbooks from my Grandma's church in Chicago compiled by all of the bluehairs over there many moons ago. Recipes include Grecian Lamb Balls, Jello cookies, Green Goddess Dressing (obviously), and 8 zillion casseroles! Let me know if you want to check 'em out. Love ya! -Mrs. Bocephus

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...