Friday, September 2, 2011

Baked Potato Dip

You know my life revolves around sports right?  Baseball, golf, and most importantly football.  That means we do lots of entertaining and lots of tailgating.  Our meals are usually eaten on a paper plate in a parking lot, or gathered around a tv screen with lots of hollering friends and fans.  Though I have my tried and true tailgating repertoire, I add new material all of the time.  I would hate for anyone to think I'm a one-trick pony.  I'm excited to say I have a new dip recipe to spring on my buddies this football season.  Thick, rich and perfect on a potato chip!
Yummy yummy tailgate food!
The Baked Potato Dip Team
Combine cream cheese, sour cream and
Ranch dressing mix until smooth.
Stir in cheese.
Add bacon.
Add green onions.
Cover and refrigerate overnight
before serving.
I garnished it with cute little
fresh chives from my garden.
Because I'm cool like that.

Baked Potato Dip

1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream
1 (1 ounce) envelope Ranch dressing mix
4 green onions, thinly sliced (tops and all)
1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
1/2 package Real Bacon Bits (or 6 slices bacon fried and crumbled)

Combine cream cheese, sour cream and ranch dressing mix in a large bowl until smooth.  Stir in green onions, Cheddar cheese and bacon.  Cover and refrigerate overnight before serving.

Prep Time:  Approximately 10 minutes     Cook Time:  0 needs to chill



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...