Monday, June 11, 2012

Best Margarita Ever

For Cinco de Mayo this year, Mr. Devilish Dish and I decided to stay home and play it relaxed.  But we still needed to celebrate with a home cooked Mexican meal.  He's not a big margarita fan.  I like them, but I don't like to make up a batch and drink them by myself.  Well I do like to make up a batch and drink them by myself but my head does not.  This recipe is the perfect solution.  The beer takes the edge off the tequila.  And the Sprite takes the edge off the limeade.  Not too sweet, not too strong, not too acidic.  The Best Margarita Ever!

OLE!


Best Margarita Ever

1 can frozen limeade concentrate
12 ounces good quality tequila
1 Corona beer
2 cans Sprite

Combine all ingredients in a pitcher.  Serve on the rocks, or add mixture to a blender with ice and serve frozen-style.

Prep Time:  Approximately 5 minutes    Cook Time:  0



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...