Friday, March 29, 2013

Bunny Tails

So Easter is here.  It seems like it snuck up on me really quickly this year.  Maybe because in the month of March we took a vacation AND managed to attend over 14 baseball games.  You could say I was distracted.  Little Devil is away at college, so I'm not cooking up a big family feast this year.  However, I couldn't let the day sneak by without a little treat for my friends and family.  I cheated and bought donut holes at the store.  But how good would some homemade bunny tails be???  This is a super quick and simple project that would make a darling addition to any Easter Basket.  I made 8 of them in less than 20 minutes.  So what are you waiting for?  HOP TO IT.
Hoppy Easter!
How about some Bunny Tails
in your baskets?
You'll need:
Cardstock
Stapler
Ziploc Bags
Donut Holes
I've supplied the image for you below.
Simply copy and paste into

the computer program of your choice.
Print out the number of tags you'll need
on cardstock.
 

I used my paper cutter to get nice straight lines.
Cut the tags to fit at the top of your bags. 
Make sure you leave enough room to fold the tag over.

Fill your bag with donut holes and seal the bag.
Fold tag over the top and staple.
I had a little Bunny Helper...

There ya go!
Bags of Bunny Tails all ready to go.
May you and your families have a Blessed Holiday.
Don't forget the real meaning of this most precious weekend...

Here is the image I created for the tags.
You can copy and paste it or right click and save the image.
Open it using Microsoft Word or other program of your choice.
Please remember all images on The Devilish Dish are my property.
I'm providing this one for your personal use only.
Please don't use my artwork for other purposes.  Thank you!
Hoppy Happy Easter From:
The Devilish Dish!

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...