Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Slow Cooker Spicy Southwest Chicken Spaghetti

My Crock Pot is my BFF.  I love to use it year round.  I love it on days when I'm gone from the house, and want to come home to a prepared dinner.  I love it when I'm home all day and I'm busy and don't want to baby sit dinner.  I love to use my Crock Pot in the summer.  The kitchen stays cool, and Mr. Devilish Dish and I can come home from the golf course or baseball game to a delicious meal waiting for us! But nothing beats using it during the winter for a hearty warm meal.  It's my theory that Velveeta and R0*Tel make anything tasty.  Turns out it's just as good in this spaghetti meal as it is with tortilla chips!
Warm, hearty and ONE POT easy!
The Line-Up
(Couldn't be easier, just throw it all together!)
Combine all of the ingredients together.
Add cooked, drained spaghetti.
Stir well and cook in slow cooker
on LOW for about 4 hours.
Enjoy!



Slow Cooker Spicy Southwest Chicken Spaghetti

1 pound Velveeta cheese, cubed
1 large can chicken, drained and flaked with fork
1 can Cream of Chicken soup
10 ounces sour cream
1 can Ro*Tel tomatoes
4 ounce can sliced mushrooms, drained
4 ounce can diced green chiles
1 small onion, diced
1 medium green pepper, diced
1 poblano pepper, diced
1 jalapeno pepper, minced
salt and pepper to taste
16 ounce package spaghetti, cooked according to package directions

Combine all ingredients in the crock of the slow cooker.  Stir to mix well.  Cover and cook on low about 4 hours.  Stir well before serving.

Prep Time:  Approximately 25 minutes     Cook Time:  Approximately 4 hours

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...