Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Crack Dip

It's been crazy busy around here.  Mother's Day is this weekend.  I've been sick.  The dog has been sick.  We've had scary weather.  My friend Ginger and I will be selling our fabulously crafty items with our little business, Alice & Betty at the Oklahoma City Garden Festival in the Park on May 21st. It looks like Hobby Lobby and Michael's gave birth to the kracken in my house.  Crafty stuff everywhere.  You could say I have a lot on my plate.  And unfortunately I don't mean the dinner plate.   So informed my husband and the Little Devil that until after the Garden Festival the dinner menus would probably suffer.  And by suffer I mean not trying new things.  A lot of old faithfuls and a lot of one pot meals.  I made a great shredded BBQ beef in my crock pot for sandwiches and I was searching for a dip recipe that I could throw together ahead of time.  And then I found Award Winning Crack Dip from my pal Michaela at An Affair From the Heart.  Can I just tell you our dinner DID NOT SUFFER.  This dip was absolutely fabulous.  We could not stop eating it.  In fact no one could finish their sandwiches because they were full on dip.  No wonder it's award winning and no wonder it's called CRACK DIP.  I'm happy to say not only did I get a lot of craftiness accomplished (all of my Mother's Day gifts are done.  Super cute post coming Friday!!!) but we actually had a very enjoyable and delicious dinner.  Thanks to this dip!

Seriously.  This stuff is so good.

Crack Dip

From: An Affair From The Heart

2 cans Mexicorn, drained
1 cup mayonnaise
1 cup sour cream
3 green onions, sliced
1 (4 ounce) can diced green chiles
1/3 cup pickled jalapeno slices, chopped
1 (8 ounce) package shredded Mexican blend cheese


Combine all of the ingredients together and refrigerate before serving.  This is best when made several hours ahead or even the night before.

Prep Time:  Approximately 10 minutes     Cook Time: 0 needs to chill





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...