Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Dad- You're One in a Melon Father's Day Gift

I love silly puns.  I think that's why I like Valentine's Day so much.  I still think my String Cheese Valentines are hilarious.  When Mother's Day rolled around I knew I wanted a bright fun gift themed "Tickled Pink."  For some reason early on this season I've had, "Dad, You're One in a Melon" stuck in my head.  I knew immediately the Dads would be getting watermelons for Father's Day.  But as much as everyone loves watermelon, you can't just show up with a giant piece of fruit for the guy that raised me, changed the oil in my cars and taught me how I should expect to be treated by my future husband. I found these really cool watermelon slicing knives at Tuesday Morning and ran with the theme.  Not only is this a fun Father's Day gift, it could be used for any kind of summer treat.  You could add some honeydew or cantaloupe and create a giant fruit basket, or stick with the watermelon theme and add gum and candy.  It could even be added as part of a larger gift of a grill, or BBQ tools or a nice ice chest.  All of the Dads in my family love watermelon and this gift is the ideal way to cool off on a hot summer Father's Day!

                                             
My Dad IS One in a Melon!
I found these fun knives at Tuesday Morning,
but there is something similar at Amazon.
My family was super happy about this blog post.
They got to eat all of the extra watermelon.
A fun summer gift!
Show Dad (or any important guy in your life)
that he is
One in a Melon...
Click on the image to enlarge.
Right click and save to your computer.
Open with the software of your choice
and print onto cardstock.These images are my exclusive artwork.
Please be courteous when using these printables 
and remember they are for personal use only.
To all the Dads, Pet Dads, Grandfathers,
Uncles, Brothers, Mentors, Boyfriends...
Here's to you:
You are One in a Melon!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...