Wednesday, July 22, 2026

Frozen Aperol Spritz in the Ninja Slushi Professional Drink Maker

I'm obsessed with this drink.  I've made this at least 4 times this summer.  At first I thought a frozen cocktail could not get any better than the Frozen Club Special, and then I mastered the Frozen Hillstone Crisp Martini.  That was definitely last summer's drink of choice.  This year will go down as the summer of the Frozen Aperol Spritz.  This is so easy to make, I just dump everything into the Ninja Slushi Professional Drink Maker and let it do all of the work.  The bright, bittersweet taste of Aperol is a flavor unlike anything else.  It highlights the orange juice perfectly, for a not-too-sweet cocktail.  When I say you can enjoy these all afternoon I mean it.  You probably shouldn't.  That is on you.  I'm just saying when you see what a bright summery-colorful drink this is, not to mention the refreshing flavor, you might be tempted to have more than one.  I will be having more than one.  All summer long on my patio.


The drink of summer 2026!


My absolute favorite way to use the
Ninja Slushi Professional Drink Maker.


The color is so vibrant and the taste
is even better.

Can you tell I've made these
several times already?

I love a regular Aperol Spritz, but
something about this frozen version
is even better.  Especially on a hot
summer day.





FROZEN APEROL SPRITZ in the
NINJA SLUSHI PROFESSIONAL DRINK MAKER

1 750ml bottle Prosecco wine
1 cup Aperol liqueur
1 cup club soda
1 cup pulp-free orange juice
orange slices for garnish

Combine the liquid ingredients into a large pitcher and carefully pour into the slushi machine.  Select the "spiked slush" setting and allow the drink to freeze.  Once the slushi is frozen, dispense into a glass and garnish with an orange slice and enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...