Sunday, April 8, 2012

Birthday Weekend Cocktails

I think I may have mentioned before that I have three very best friends from college that I love to get together with.  I recently celebrated a "milestone" birthday, so even though the four of us do not live in the same state, we really wanted to celebrate.  So we planned a little weekend trip to get away and have some laughs.  Not that we need any libations to have fun, but it was a good excuse to try out some ideas for upcoming summer parties.  Since it was my birthday, I totally was not thinking, "Hey I should take pictures of this for The Devilish Dish" so I don't have step by step pictures, but I did snap a quick pic with my phone.    It's only three ingredients so I think you'll get the idea without seeing all of the steps.  Not only was it yummy, it's a perfect drink for any girl's night, bunco night or summer party.  I'm thinking it may be my new signature summer cocktail.  Invite some of your friends over and enjoy.  And don't wait for a birthday as an excuse to get together!
My new favorite cocktail for summer!
I can't wait to make these again!


Birthday Weekend Cocktail

3 ounces chilled Moscato wine
1 ounce vanilla vodka
1 ounce strawberry soda
strawberry for garnish (optional)

Combine the wine, vodka and soda in a pretty glass.  Stir and add ice.  Garnish with a fresh strawberry and enjoy!

This makes one serving.  I'm pretty sure you will want to make a whole pitcher!

Prep Time:  Approximately 1 minute     Cook Time:  0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...