Friday, September 21, 2018

Pizza Nachos

It's no secret I enjoy cooking.  And I don't mind complicated recipes with lots of ingredients.  My recent post of Traditional Tikka Masala was in no way difficult, but it did have several steps with several ingredients.  A few weeks ago I made a Southwest Meatloaf that had 25 ingredients between the meatloaf and the sauce.  I didn't mind making it.  I enjoyed it, BUT sometimes I just want to hurry through dinner so I have some sofa time with my sweet pooch Elli.  These PIZZA NACHOS are the answer to a night you need some satisfying comfort food in just a few minutes.  Convenience Food.  Four ingredients, One Pan, Easy clean up.  Perfect for a night you just feel like dogs and sweatpants!
Ooey, Gooey, Cheesy and best of all:
FAST!
I may have over done it on the sauce.
Oops.
Top with lots of shredded mozzarella.
I like to buy my cheese in blocks and grate it myself.
But you could use a package of pre-grated cheese
if you prefer to make this even faster!
Hot cheesy comfort food in just a few minutes.
Here's my boxador:  Ghirardelli "Elli" for short.
See why I need a quick meal like Pizza Nachos?
I need lots of time to cuddle with her!

PIZZA NACHOS


1 package frozen waffle-cut fries
1 jar of your favorite marinara or pizza sauce
1 block mozzarella cheese, grated
1 package pepperoni (or your favorite pizza topping!)

Preheat the oven and bake the waffle fries according to package directions.  I baked them a few minutes longer to make sure they were extra crisp before I drowned them in toppings.  Top fries with pizza sauce, shredded cheese and pepperoni.  Return to oven and bake a few minutes more until cheese is gooey and melted.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...