Friday, June 26, 2020

Marshmallow Fruit Dip

Mr. Devilish Dish golfs and fishes.  A lot.  And when he's been at the golf course or the lake all day, he usually doesn't want a huge, heavy dinner.  Especially when the weather is hot.  Those are the nights we have something like chicken salad sandwiches.  Which I like to think is healthy.  And sometimes I use yogurt instead of mayonnaise so they are a bit healthier. And then I offer fruit as a side dish.  But in order to pass fruit off as a side dish to my family I have to serve it with something yummy like fondue or Marshmallow Dip.  To offset the times I try to feed them healthy things.  Fresh veggies?  NO.  Ranch Dip?  Yes! So on hot days when I serve fruit as a dessert, you can imagine the excitement when they see this dip alongside the fruit! You won't believe how easy this is.  It's only three ingredients.  One of which is marshmallow fluff.  Which could be a meal on it's own.  (Not that I would know, because I would never do something like eat marshmallow fluff from the jar with a spoon.  I mean who does that?  Not people that make healthy chicken salad sandwiches for dinner.  Well okay maybe.  It's called balance.) Whether you consider Marshmallow Fruit Dip a side dish or not, we can all agree it's fabulous.  And spoon worthy! 


It's a side dish, people.
Look how fluffy and yummy it is!
Strawberries, bananas, grapes, and apple slices.
That part is definitely good for you!
Marshmallow Fruit Dip...
Almost as good as eating the marshmallow fluff
out of the jar!

Marshmallow Fruit Dip

1 cup heavy whipping cream
1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow fluff
1 teaspoon vanilla

Beat cream in a stand mixer until soft peaks form.  Add marshmallow fluff and vanilla.  Continue beating until thickened.  (It will not be as stiff has plain whipped cream.)  Serve with fruit and graham crackers.

Prep Time:  Approximately 5 minutes     Cook Time:  0






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...