Thursday, May 2, 2013

Chicken Caesar Pasta

A while back my camera decided to die.  It kicked the bucket.  Bought the farm.  Went to camera heaven.  I don't know.  Maybe it's stuck in camera purgatory.  It wasn't that great of a camera.  So being camera-less is seriously cramping my blogging style.  How is one supposed to take pictures of everything they make and eat without a camera?  So while I beg my husband for a new one, and decide what kind of camera I want to buy I've been using my daughter's old camera and the camera on my phone.  Which will explain why these might be the worst blog pictures you've ever seen.  But the recipe is good, I promise.  It's light and if you love Caesar Salad, then you'll love this dish.  I simply marinated some chicken breasts with Italian seasoning and baked them to go with this.  (Only because Mr. Devilish Dish was too busy watching baseball to fire up the grill.)  Top it with chicken or even shrimp if you'd like.  Try not to look too closely at the pictures, just look at the recipe!
So light and tasty!
Next time I'm adding some
chopped flat-leaf parsley
for color!
The Line-Up
In a pasta bowl, combine
Parmesan cheese...
Add melted butter and lemon juice.
Add mustard and anchovy paste.
Add minced garlic.
Don't forget the hot pepper sauce.
Add Worcestershire sauce.
Mix well.

Toss with cooked pasta.
Add cooked chicken.  Toss and
season with salt and pepper.
Serve and enjoy.
It's YUMMY can you tell???

Chicken Caesar Pasta


16 ounces fettucine, cooked and drained
1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
1 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
1 1/2 teaspoon anchovy paste
1 clove garlic, minced
1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
1/8 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
2-3 grilled chicken breasts, sliced

Cook pasta according to package directions.  In a bowl combine cheese, butter, lemon juice, mustard, anchovy paste, garlic, hot pepper sauce and Worcestershire sauce.  Mix well.  Add pasta. Toss well to coat.  Season with salt and pepper.  Toss with chicken slices and serve.

Prep Time:   Approximately 15 minutes     Cook Time:  0 except cooking pasta and grilling chicken




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...