Sunday, March 6, 2011

Gone Fishin' (Not Really)



I wish! 
As most of you know, I was in a serious auto accident last year.  I will be having surgery on my foot to try an repair some damage.  Hopefully this will result in less pain and better mobility in the future.   (Which equals more cooking and more recipes!)

I'm not sure how extensive this is going to be, or how soon I can return to the computer!  I have lots of recipes archived and ready to share with you, and I have my laptop, so we can keep in touch.  It may be a few days before I get anything new posted, but I will be posting new recipes as soon as I can. 

During the recuperation process, I have lots plans for The Devilish Dish, and can hopefully get some things polished up on the blog, such as a way to print the recipes, etc...I will keep you advised as things progress.

In the meantime, please continue to try the recipes already posted, and visit the advertisers on my blog.

Feel free to email me at: 
thedevilishdish@gmail.com if you have any questions or comments.  I'll be happy to to help as much as I can from a sitting position.  I'd love to hear from you if you've tried any of the recipes and what you think. 

Happy Cooking,
The Devilish Dish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...